Salary: £18,000.00 /year
Yellow is one of the leading Marketing & Media companies in the North West. We provide services such as creative digital marketing, video production, photography and animation to some of the world’s biggest brands and a variety of dynamic businesses in the UK. So, if you’re passionate about working on a variety of exciting, diverse and creative projects then get in in touch!
We are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to add to our experienced team. You’ll be involved in all stages of digital marketing, including;
- Production & implementation of online marketing plans
- Working closely with your clients to help improve their marketing
- Social media marketing
- PPC Advertising – Facebook, Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Twitter, Bing Ads
- Copywriting – Article & blog writing, as well as scriptwriting for video and animation content
- Organising video shoots
- Analytics and reporting
- Email marketing
- Working alongside the Head of Marketing
This is a permanent role for a creative and passionate individual to learn and develop within an energetic studio environment where no two days are the same!
You’ll already have an understanding of digital marketing and experience of working with clients would be helpful. You’ll be awesome at knowing how to fully understand a client’s brief and how to turn it into something spectacular, whilst showcasing your first-rate attention to detail.
We would expect you to have at least:
- 1 years’ experience handling Pay Per Click campaigns, whether that be with Facebook, Google or Bing Ads.
- Experience managing multiple social media platforms and scheduling posts.
- Strong creative and analytical skills
You will be passionate about personal development and you will enjoy immersing yourself in the bespoke training that will be provided in all aspects of digital marketing, as well as technical instruction sessions on all of our creative platforms.
A desire to learn and an aspiration for a career in the company is essential. This is not a ‘stop gap’ job – this is for people looking to grow a career in marketing.
We’re a talented team of industry leading professionals who are innovative, passionate, adaptable and commercially focussed.
You’ll be part of an already excellent team, who will be supporting you all the way.
An initial wage of £18,000 – 20,000 with regular reviews to ensure progression.
You’ll also get 28 days holiday a year, a laptop and plenty of career growth opportunities.
Sound like the role for you?
Get in touch!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
- On-site parking